Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catch-Up

Oh I am so sorryyyyy I've been naughty again......I havent blogged in like forever! I do have good excuses though :) Suffice to say that I've had a lot going on here (If you follow me on twitter or FB you'll know all about it) but hopefully I'll be back to blogging more again!!

I cannot believe it's only 3 days till the premiere of New Moon.To say I am excited would be an understatement of epic proportions. Our Twilight Mum's Interview with Woman's Day is being published as is our one with New Idea, Both are on sale today in Australia. :) So check them out or even better for my Aussie Fans...get yourself a copy!!!

If you're not already a Member,and are aged 20+, get yourself over to Aussie Twilight Mums and join up. We have the best forum and site going, and are the only site like it run exclusively for Aussie Mums :) Hope to see you there!

Signing out

Robrator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment