Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Paramore says NO to 'New Moon' ST



In news sure to disappoint fans of the Twilight soundtrack, Paramore has told Billboard that they don’t think they’re interested in appearing on the New Moon soundtrack. According to Paramore drummer Zac Farro,

Speaking to Billboard, the 18-year-old who celebrates his 19th birthday tomorrow, revealed: “It was really fun to be a part of that, and great exposure, but I think Twilight was it for us. We don’t want to seem like we’re trying to get in every single movie they put out.” He adds: “We don’t want to be, like, the vampire house band.”

Paramore was up for an MTV Movie Award this weekend for the song “Decode” from the Twilight soundtrack, but they lost out to Miley Cyrus and her Hannah Montana movie.




Thanks to New Moon Movie


Now I don't know about guys but I can't believe that Miley won over Paramore :P :P

I mean I love her song and all, but in no way do I believe that it's better than Decode :(

Love,WM
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment