Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Welcome!

Well for those of you reading this blog is strictly for all things Rob Pattinson and Twilight-saga related.....

I never quite understood the fascination with Twilight till about 2 months ago when I picked up the copy of Twilight to find out what all the hooplah was about.

From the second I started reading I couldn't put it down....and yep I became one of THOSE Twilight Mums.

I read all 4 books in 3 days and have since read the entire set 7 times.

Then I watched the movie....and I was bitten by Rob-mania and became ROBSESSED.(in a good way not insane asylum-chick way lol)

Just what is about this man that makes this 33yr old mother of 5 go all gaga and JIMP over him? Well if you know the answer to that one please explain......and off I go to JIMP all over again
.

Love,WM
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment